We hope you'll find all of your questions answered here.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any additional questions.
See you on the courts!
Do I have to be a member to play?
Everyone is welcome at Pickleballerz. No, you do not have to be a member. But membership offers the best deals for playing at Pickleballerz. Make sure to check out our membership options...there's a way to play for everyone!
How do I book a court?
Booking a court is easy with our CourtReserve system. Just create/log in to your Pickleballerz CourtReserve account and you'll be able to view and reserve available courts.
How do I sign up for clinics?
The easiest and fasted way to sign up for clinics is through our CourtReserve system. After you register for your free CourtReserve account you can view our clinic schedule and sign-up for clinics.
How do I schedule a Private Lesson?
Great idea! Give us a call and we'll set you up with a Pro.
I've never played pickleball. How do I get started?
Careful...once you play you won't want to stop! A great way to start is with a Pickleball 101 clinic. This group lesson is perfect for the beginner player.
What is CourtReserve?
CourtReserve is our court management system.
Do I have to bring my own paddle and balls?
We have paddles and balls available to check out if needed. Come play!
What is the court reservation cancellation policy?
All court cancellations must be completed prior to 24 hours before the reserved time to avoid charges. Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to reservation will be assessed a $20 fee.
I'm a member. Can I bring guests to play with me?
Another great idea! We love to share the sport of pickleball so we encourage you to bring in non-members with you to give it try.
What are the maximum number of players per court for court reservations?
Do you have a ball machine? Is it available to rent?
Yes! When you make a court reservation you can add the ball machine. Ball machine is $10/hour.
I'm a member booking a court. What is your guest policy for court reservations?
As a member making a court reservation, you may bring guests (non-members) to play with you. The guest fee of $5 per guest/hour is added to the total court reservation fee.
What are your COVID19 safety procedures?
Pickleballerz will be operating fully in accordance with the current Virginia COVID-19 Phase 3 requirements as prescribed by Gov. Northam. We will continue to monitor for any changes to local, state, national government, and CDC recommendations and requirements.
To ensure the continued safety of Pickleballerz members and staff, please help us mitigate any potential risks by adhering to the following while at Pickleballerz:
- If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not visit Pickleballerz.
- If you come in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19, please do not visit Pickleballerz.
- If you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms while at Pickleballerz, expect that we may question you about the symptoms and kindly ask you to leave.
State regulations may restrict the size of gatherings and suggest social distancing. We ask your help in observing these guidelines:
- Per Virginia Phase 3 Guidance for Recreational Sports: Indoor and outdoor recreational sports should maintain ten feet of physical distance between all instructors, participants, and spectators, where practicable.
- Masks are required to be worn upon entry into the facility and in all common areas with the execption of courts during play.
- Use safe forms of interaction at the end of games; please avoid hand touching.
- For your personal safety we recommend washing your hands after you play.
Steps Pickleballerz is taking:
- Pickleballs will be disinfected after play with a safe solution recommended by the CDC and EPA.
- Demo paddles will be disinfected after each use.
- All door handles, tables, toilet facilities and desk surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Pickleballerz staff will have their health assessed before each shift and will continue to wear face masks as required by Virginia Phase 3 Guidance.
I have more questions....
Give us a call at (703) 657-2100 and we're happy to answer any other questions you may have.
I'm a Basic Ballerz member....can I upgrade to Premier Ballerz membership?
Great idea! You'll get the most bang for your buck with the Premier Ballerz membership. If you would like to change memberships, please contact us and a staff member will help you do so.
How do I sign up for membership?
You can sign up for Premier Ballerz and Basic Ballerz membership when you visit us at Pickleballerz.
What are the clinic rates?
Clinics are a great way to take your game to the next level and to meet fellow players. Clinics are typically 60 or 90 mins. in duration.
What is the fee for court reservations?
Court reservation fees are based on the membership level of the person making the reservation.
Can you explain the "2 Hours limit" on court reservations?
Court reservations are made under a single player's name. That player can reserve up to 2 hours per day. Premier Ballerz members get these 2 hours included in their membership.
I'm not a member...how do I book courts?
To book courts online, visit our CourtReserve system. You can also visit us in person or call to make a reservation.
What is "Drop In"?
"Drop In" is a regularly-scheduled, organized event where players can show up to play without a partner. Players rotate in and out to mix/match with others of similar skill levels, creating a fun, dynamic, and social environment. Drop In play does not require advance sign-up or registration, and scheduled times can be found here: https://www.pickleballerzusa.com/pickleball-schedule